Friday, August 2, 2013

Chile isn't real.

That's my first sentence about Chile, because right now sitting in the Atlanta airport, Chile does not feel real. I've talked to a lot of people about this, and I don't know when it will actually begin to feel real! Maybe when classes start... life always get real when there's homework involved. I am really excited for this semester, but it's hard to say what I am excited about because right now everything is unknown. It's going to be interesting not being on vacation, yet I'm in a vacation location. I will have a normal routine in a not so routine place. I guess that's what I am excited for! 
I will write again as soon as I have WiFi in Chile! Which my guess will be when I am at my host home! For those that don't know, I have a Mom and Dad, a 21 year old sister, and a 2 year old nephew in my house! My house is one block or so from the ocean! And my university is five blocks from the ocean. Never thought I would be an ocean girl, but I guess I can handle it :-)
Alrighty, I have a 10 hour flight coming up... so I am going to finish my beer ;-) Send prayers for me, but mostly my host family. 
God Bless!

¡Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment