Wednesday, August 7, 2013

100% chance of rain.

Today was a very low key day. No tours or adventures. I just got to drink tea, read my book, and stay dry. It was raining pretty much all day! My leather boots had to work as rain boots and I don't think they are quite up for the job. It was really nice to have an easy day to catch up on some sleep, but that means I don't have much to report. So here are some pictures from yesterday, when life was a little more upbeat.



In Chile, and Valparaíso especially they call the sea lions "lobos marinos"
This literally means "sea wolves"



Baby lobo marino






I just found out that we get to go on a trip this weekend. 
We are going to Horcon beach, which is up north. 
How far north? Yo no sé. But I am excited! Hasta mañana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment